Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIIIIT'S CHRIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAS!

[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
God do I miss the Christmas Livestreams, I hope LV restores the Mumble server soon,

Also, to LV, Weehawk & Z-force, your DOSbox SVN & PCem Emulator Setups are near in completion, I just have to finish some Custom Microsoft Plus! themes, Finish the Read-mes in their respective ZIPs (Which have some instructions on how to operate said emulators), and the PM or Emails with those thing attached, and I'll be done. (The MAME/MESS CHDs on the other hand are on hold for now, so that I can focus on these two emulators first.)

Here's a Preview of my Progress so far:

[Image: 05ed4c7af7.png]

[Image: 060949641a.png]

I really hope to get these finished soon. Anyways, Happy Holidays & I hope you guys are alright.
[Image: 272735ebb0.png]

[Image: blocked.jpg]
In celebration of Christmas, tomorrow I will be hosting a holiday stream starting at 7pm CST where I will be tackling a few festive holiday games for everyone to see...and maybe random MAME but I withhold the right to declare 'Fuck That' on Christmas.
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
(12-25-2017, 06:07 AM)Weehawk Wrote: In celebration of Christmas, tomorrow I will be hosting a holiday stream starting at 7pm CST where I will be tackling a few festive holiday games for everyone to see...and maybe random MAME but I withhold the right to declare 'Fuck That' on Christmas.

Awesome.
[Image: 272735ebb0.png]

[Image: ZE21KXS.jpg][Image: JOJO+TO+BE+CONTINUED.gif]
(12-25-2017, 06:20 AM)JoeyPwnsJoo Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 06:07 AM)Weehawk Wrote: In celebration of Christmas, tomorrow I will be hosting a holiday stream starting at 7pm CST where I will be tackling a few festive holiday games for everyone to see...and maybe random MAME but I withhold the right to declare 'Fuck That' on Christmas.

Awesome.

I'm scared what Hawk's idea of "Festive Holiday Games" are
[Image: cpPqZdl.png]
Dare you challenge The King?

Hope everyone had a great one!
Tranquilo...