Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone, it's been awhile
More then half of you most likely don't know who I am, and for the few that do it has been way too long since I have been in contact with you. I'm sorry for not being available. Been busy with school, work, and life in general. The reason I am making this thread is because I am really interested in getting back into the swing of things and was hoping that you all would let me do that. It probably sounds weird that I am asking permission but it just kinda my thing. Anyways so I am not really sure what everyone is up to. I don't really even know if EFW is still a thing, but I want to hang out and if people are interested maybe play some games. I play PC, PS3, and PS4. If people are interested. Well I hope everyone is well and I am looking forward to talking and possibly hanging with peeps. 

Thanks again
Philip, AKA Crimson Death
Welcome back man. You don't have to ask permission, if I haven't kicked you out of here then that's permission enough.

I've learned to never say never, but in all probability EFW has become a thing of the past. I had a lot of fun with it when it was going and I'll never regret doing it because I found a couple of my best friends through it, but I don't think FPR can be pushed any further than we have and I no longer feel like the results are worth the time and effort. The "F" in EFW stands for Firepro, so a game change for that particular league is probably out of the question.

You can check out the spiritual successor, WTF, on my YouTube channel though. You might get some laughs.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
(08-02-2016, 12:37 AM)LordVermin Wrote: Welcome back man. You don't have to ask permission, if I haven't kicked you out of here then that's permission enough.

I've learned to never say never, but in all probability EFW has become a thing of the past. I had a lot of fun with it when it was going and I'll never regret doing it because I found a couple of my best friends through it, but I don't think FPR can be pushed any further than we have and I no longer feel like the results are worth the time and effort. The "F" in EFW stands for Firepro, so a game change for that particular league is probably out of the question.

You can check out the spiritual successor, WTF, on my YouTube channel though. You might get some laughs.

I have seen most of them and it actually got me interested in doing all that stuff again. I fooled around with Firepro for a little bit, but actually I have seen some good things with the new WWE 2k games. Just a thought =)

As a side note, I am not really sure the different sites you guys broadcast on. As in like Red Dog's "Hugs N Bunnies" show or anyone else who is live streaming. I have been looking in the forum and the only thing I have found is SOPTV which tells me that it is no longer running. If anyone really could let me know what you all are using that would be great. =)
I use twitch for streaming and can be found here.

https://www.twitch.tv/zforceffc

I'm currently filling in for Verm on Saturday nights while he takes a break from doing shows.

(08-02-2016, 02:27 AM)Z-Force Wrote: I use twitch for streaming and can be found here.  

https://www.twitch.tv/zforceffc

I'm currently filling in for Verm on Saturday nights while he takes a break from doing shows.

Awesome! I just followed your channel =)
On Twitch I am Dr_Phil785
http://www.sickosonparade.com/video/

Page has most SOP TV channels on it.

Mine is like, pretty much every Friday night/Saturday morning at midnight BST.

Unless otherwise stated in the SOP TV thread(I always announce it before going live), or I am taking over on Saturday(for instance if Vermin isn't here and I actually have something I want to show), then it'll be random retarded anime. If I'm broadcasting on a Saturday, I will usually show either a movie or a game.
On the SOP TV page Davey linked to at the bottom of the screen is a pulldown list of different associated channels. Mine is listed as H&BTV. The only new stuff I've been putting on there is streaming from WWE 2k14 using all video game characters that I run and watch on Monday nights since I got fed up with watching real WWE.
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
Awesome! I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Thanks for all the help guys. I guess I will talk with you all this weekend.
Also figured I should mention: The chat is on Starchat IRC and #sop_video.
(08-03-2016, 02:04 AM)Davey Wrote: Also figured I should mention: The chat is on Starchat IRC and #sop_video.

So either I am a little dumb, or I don't know how to use Starchat. I click on #sop_video and just get a white screen. I feel like it is something really simple and I am just over looking it... Any help would be awesome. =)