Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time (and memory)
Could just be gripes, could be something more, especially in light of some stuff I never really heard a definitive conclusion about from last year around this time.
"Are you aware the skies are merciless?"
As usual stuff happened early, and while it's a good distraction I am really tired of this person's games and attitude.
It might not be ideal but just sitting and waiting hasn't seemed to help, and if anything some of the other bits might just make it even more grating.
It's a long shot but I'm hoping somebody there doesn't want to settle for more of the same shit. And it also sends a signal that I'm not just going to be content waiting for "my turn"
first part seems "actually we would indeed enjoy more of the same shit"

the rest is just so anticlimactic. I mean, it was probably inevitable but just how it's going down just feels sad. And the other I've probably wasted far too much time and words on her in the first place, yet it seemed like everything was just meant to fall into place.
Some technical issues; I am not sure they are directly related but certainly having multiple annoyances doesn't help. There's some stuff I probably should get just to rule out one potential cause and also make it slightly easier if I switch it out with the other or end up getting a newer one anyway.
"Where's the fight?"

"On its way"

Again, I can't be totally happy with the hows and the whys but I'm so ready for all of these things to be over.