Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time (and memory)
so last week we had some long talks and the other person involved did not really make a good impression with my boss.

More hassle today but as usual, nobody else can be bothered.
"Are you aware the skies are merciless?"
Last night I thought we were going to get to naming names but the one person that was introduced to Voldemort stopped short. Possibly because the others around are pretty much on my side, and one might already know.
I guess it's a good thing I had an early day with a discussion that look long because oh by all the dark powers that new look was like "You're doing this on purpose, right?" Even my boss was like "is that... red?"
I wish it was under better circumstances. I wish things were back to how they were before. I wish certain other people could not try and get their own jabs in.
I don't think it was the intent but yesterday's meeting felt an awful lot like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8E9DMsO80U
Lots of potential bovine excrement today but international news kinda made that moot. Between that and some other circumstances this week has some opportunities, but again I wish it was under different conditions.
Aggravating but as I was hinting with some others it's getting easier. And yes "the grouch" gets shit done when being cordial doesn't for whatever reason.
Things mostly went how I thought they would. Can't say I'm thrilled with the handful that took off early but at the same time if that's the mood then they probably wouldn't have been all that helpful anyway.

I hope our "vacation" gives everybody time to refocus, but again, I have doubts with certain individuals. I've kind of had a lazy weekend myself but I've just been so tired this month.
Another long conversation last night after a couple days of "something must be up if they're being so quiet". Short version is an animal jumped in front of the car and while the damage is relatively minor it still freaked her out about the commute "what if I had to go to the ER?" etc. But the alternatives pretty much suck so I didn't really know what to say.
Stuff hasn't been going as smooth as I would hope, it's always annoying that when I finally have a big block of time nothing else wants to cooperate.