Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time (and memory)
Once again last night didn't help. I hope I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. But so many things would fit just a bit too conveniently and it doesn't necessarily exclude other things.

But it just puts me in a mood of "Well Valfodr, it is Yule..."
"Are you aware the skies are merciless?"
Got some crap out of the way today but tomorrow could still be rushed. As always I want to do more but for every "it's not worth it" there's something else to nickel and dime me.
I suppose 2/3 isn't bad but the other was just such a downer that it makes me wonder.
Still hurting from the other day, had an interesting talk but it's just you know... say something. Yell and scream if you have to, but don't just be there like a statue.
Talking with somebody else ventured into that area, and while they were trying to help it didn't really.
I'm sure they weren't happy but as usual if somebody else hadn't taken their sweet time I wouldn't have had to interrupt them. I will make one more attempt to accommodate the ice queen and then that's it. There's nothing that we shouldn't be able to hash out ourselves.

Other stuff was hinted at. If so then my path is set. And even if somehow that falls through (somebody already joked about changing areas just to ****block me) I'll keep at it until they run out of excuses.
Some more stuff I'm sure others aren't going to be happy about but again it's a "well, I was trying to do this but then you did that so I had to go over there and sort through the mess."
And in the middle of that I had a long but productive talk with somebody that's reliable and I'd be lying if I said wasn't more than a bit appealing.

Our Halloween friend returned and was indeed who I thought she was. (So I've seen her at work and now she's returned the favor) Unfortunately she didn't come alone but our friendly back and forth seemed to bring out the green eyed monster in some of my colleagues.
Again, nothing concrete but just another odd coincidence and neither has given me reason to trust them anymore.

Yet another seemed to be dropping subtle hints but I don't know, that one in particular would look odd due to my current position and it will get weirder soon if things go like it sounds they will.
I know one won't be happy but I just hit my limit. No favors, no discretion, no mercy.
Things are better but as usual not how I had hoped they would.