Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time (and memory)
And now I have annoyances on the other end. Both in the wasted time and the "it's only $10, but still..."
"Are you aware the skies are merciless?"
The honeymoon phase is over, now back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. I especially love the "that was a good thing you did, now don't do it again" memos.
My official unofficial nicknames are apparently
Juice
Gentleman
Wild Thing
Made some mistakes I would rather not have the other day but otherwise "you're doing good." Also got the "have you ever thought about putting in for _____" speech from one of the other areas, which is honestly both intriguing and "dude, I got enough keeping track of my stuff, much less everybody else"

On other fronts it's kind of mixed. Let me put it this way- I'm not sure how I should parse a "they do have a very nice lady there but it seems her co-workers don't respect her" comment, although it's pretty much random and hearsay at best.
I suppose I should update the aura to say "not that short" as well. Still, the potential heartbreaker at least in my immediate group has so many parallels to my #1 it's kind of scary.
Another Bisonday, another round of somebody that should really be minding their own spot running over to gripe about something trivial. Doubly funny when somebody in another group that actually has the rep of being a hardass was quite complementary.

Along the way a vague mention led to some useful information. It doesn't tell me what actually occurred that day but still, another thing to add to the pile of "at this point they'd have to be stupid, lying or both"
Haven't had any followup this afternoon but with one going in for tests and the other getting an emergency call what already seemed like a potentially crazy couple weeks might just get rougher.
Probably won't get any updates until tomorrow but it's either another gauntlet of night duty or sitting and waiting to see if the other location needs backup.
So apparently it doesn't matter how many times I say it, unless a third party also comes in and says "What the fuck is this shit?"