Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time (and memory)
Barring any last minute shenanigans tomorrow is going to suck tremendously.
"Are you aware the skies are merciless?"
As it turns out the unwelcome "guest" behaved themselves for the most part. Still entirely unnecessary.

Next month is looking busier although I'm hoping at least one things gets skipped.
The past few hours have done a lot to remind me how many things have occurred this time of year.
A whole bunch of derp hit this weekend which overshadowed the weirdness around my birthday and running into Mandy a couple days later looking for parts for the whole thing that put this into gear in the first place: a DIY fix that has now become "oh great, all of this might need replacing."

And now I'm getting "oh you didn't call back" after pointing out about 100 times that I'm busy. smh.
Things should let up a bit after tomorrow but the end of the month and some "can you donate some stuff for the 4th" really put me in an awkward spot.
I just got some messages a couple minutes ago that brought up a trip 20 years ago. The first was "if they were staying with ____ in Anaheim, maybe we just missed them at Disneyland or at the convention center. Damn." But the second was "Oh, did I tell you ____ is around, and got divorced? I'm sure she'd like to talk to you."

OK need to pump the brakes a bit on this one, it's just a temporary thing for now but still a "dude, you really need to get back in touch."
Frustrating week. Stuff I wanted to do pushed back. A lot being put into what I have affectionately nicknamed Bad Idea #1 and Bad Idea #2.