Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Banner Submission Thread
Current Number of Unique Banners: 2,057
last updated 2/22/15

We'll use this thread for suggestion and discussion of the SoP Random Banner rotation that currently resides at the top of your screen. As of now (6:44 AM CST on Friday, December 6th, 2013), the banners should be 99% duplicate and error free.

I knew it wouldn't take me too long to get it working once I finally got around to it. There's a lot of stuff in there, unlike ZOMG it's primarily game related instead of rasslin' related. There's also some old friends from the website's early days that have made their return in the banner rotation, those of you who've been around here a while will be able to spot them.

Hope you all enjoy, if you find anything to add just post it in here.

A quick note: in order to keep track of which banners I've added and which ones I haven't yet grabbed, I'm going to remove any posts from this thread that contain suggestions once I have them saved to my HD. So, if you see your post gone, it's because I've already grabbed the images from it, not because there was anything wrong with it.

[Image: blocked.jpg]
Use this thread for actual submissions and the other thread (here) for banner related discussion and comments.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
[Image: vE3pwHX.jpg]
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
[Image: syd1.jpg]

[Image: syd2.jpg]

[Image: syd3.jpg]

[Image: syd4.jpg]

[Image: syd5.jpg]

[Image: syd6.jpg]

I had to stop there, as those are from the opening credits alone. If I were to do an entire episode there'd just be 100s of banners of the prez telling dick jokes.

...though it is a shame they'd never dare animate the manga chapter where Shichijou-senpai tries to bum Vice President Tsuda with a strap-on during a game of tennis...
[Image: 9Pk7wdh.jpg]

[Image: gKiw2Xs.jpg]
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
[Image: ou2wt1.jpg]
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3841/...rfight.jpg
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
[Image: 423-iron_sheik kermit_the_frog.jpg]
Tranquilo...
[Image: hFC13E153]
(04-13-2015, 08:20 AM)Akubarix link Wrote: [Image: hFC13E153]

I love JoJo.  <3
[Image: ZE21KXS.jpg][Image: JOJO+TO+BE+CONTINUED.gif]Eat it everyday!