Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found useful ways to have fun with a PS3!
Agreed with Z-Force on this one.  A friend of mine unintentionally got me hooked on God Of War, and showed me the demo of the sequel a few days ago.  Looks entertaining from here.
nope
No doubt. But think about hearing the same thing over and over again for MONTHS on end. Like the ever so popular 'I know this is a stupid question, but do you have any Wii's in stock!?'

Or its like abusing one of those stupid Rick James Parodies Dave Chappell does.... Over and over and fucking over again. Sure, they were funny the FIRST fucking time you watch the episode, but when you hear it 97,000 times, it makes you want to punch them in the face.

Same goes with our Sony rep and her "God of War II is going to be awesome". Probably will be, but I'm sick of hearing it.
God of War 2 is awesome
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
Doe anyone still make games for the PS2.
Yes, but they're mostly either obscure RPG's and other titles that only weirdos such as me would buy, licensed games from EA or whoever that are just trying to bank on PS2's huge install base, or shovelware.
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
Thanks but I didn't even post in this thread!
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Giga Bowser is pleased....
(07-18-2008, 01:52 AM)The Zacky link Wrote:Thanks but I didn't even post in this thread!

I'd posted in the wrong topic.  It's funny, I don't remember sniffing glue last night...

Besides, your avatar has nothing to do with ANY topic.  It simply transcends time and space.  There is NOTHING that can comprehend, let alone hope to match, the unbridled power of Sario (or is it Wonic?).
It's Wonic.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
My brother-in-law has a PS3. He likes it because it "has more power." Now, I'd hate to call him stupid, but more power really doesn't make much a difference these days. Look at the Wii. Stores can't keep them in stock, and that's the least powerful "next-gen" system on the market. Don't get me wrong, the PS3 still has some cool games, but most of those I can get for the 360. I hate how you have to install games on a PS3, as well. You would have to pay ME $600 plus a weekly salary if you wanted me to keep a PS3. I'd rather have a 360