Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found useful ways to have fun with a PS3!
Actually, the smarter GS coworkers and I have discovered a few(ok, more than a few).
- Door Stop: Yes, we actually use a PS3 box as a door stop for the back room (taking out the trash and what have you.)
- Chair: Stack 8 PS3 boxes on their sides... Nuff said.

- Monolith: Stand a PS3 up and praise the Shiny, shiny-ignorance. (Careful, prolonged exposure causes stupidity and a slight case of AIDS.)

- Insult it in front of the SONY REP.: Asking our Sony rep (who doesn't know SHIT about video games) "Why do the PS2/1 games look like shit on the PS3?" and statements like "Yeah, we have like EIGHT in the back."

- Using Customers To Carry Out The Step Above: With customers in the store, we MUST promote the PS3 with the said rep near-by. I get the question "Do you guys have the Wii?" I reply with "Sorry, we're out of stock... Can't keep 'em in... We do have PS3s in stock..." "FUCK THAT THING!"

- Make-Shift Table: Same with Chair, only using it to hold your plate[s], not your ass.

- PSM Magazine: Laugh at how they insult the PS3... Made by the company they swore the publication on. "How NOT to launch a console."

So yeah, I'm welcome to suggestions (too bad we can't destroy the fucking things), but it just goes to show you... You CAN have fun with the PS3 after all...
Set em up and tip them over like Dominoes?
THE KING of thread killing tech
Sony should only see them as a fire that burns their money every time they SELL one...
Yeah and its not even that good of a system. For $600, it should do my taxes, take me to work, slap me a high five whenever I go on a date, and then play QUALITY TITLES. No, I'd settle for just the QUALITY TITLES and the ability to download old PS1 Gems...
If I were to drop 600 bucks on a PS3, I would want it to be able to harness the power of the souls of dead orphaned children.

No particular reason as to why.....
nope
(02-05-2007, 05:12 AM)James link Wrote:If I were to drop 600 bucks on a PS3, I would want it to be able to harness the power of the souls of dead orphaned children.

No particular reason as to why.....
You don't even *NEED* a reason if that's the case.
Meanwhile, stores STILL can't keep Wii's in stock
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
;DI don't see the PS3 lasting long but then again everyone bitched about the PS2 when it first came out.  Give time to either drop in price or for sony to get the bugs out it but a $400 drop in price would be nice.
(03-10-2007, 09:35 AM)sickiepigsticker link Wrote:;DI don't see the PS3 lasting long but then again everyone bitched about the PS2 when it first came out.  Give time to either drop in price or for sony to get the bugs out it but a $400 drop in price would be nice.
For $600 (and tax) its no where near worth buying. Neither is a $400 price tag. They discontinued the "cheaper" moddel the day after launch (which will explain why its easier to see Jesus than to find one). Another cheap fucking tactic to get you to shell out (more) money.

Even better, the Sony rep came in to see "Moto Storm" frozen on our Display PS3. She looked like she was going to fucking cry... Then went on to tell us how "God of War II was going to be awesome".

I'm starting to loath Sony more and more with each passing day. "Lets rip off the Mii and Achievement system, fuse both ideas together and then basically rip of the SIMS."

Fuck the PS3. Unless someone gives me one, I'll never own it. Even then, I'd probably just return it to my store and get the full price back and you know... Buy something of better use... Like a kitten that fires lazers out of its ass.
God of War 2 is going to be awesome
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!