Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Insanity
https://www.toysrus.com/buy/sports/wwe-l...-128796976
[Image: cpPqZdl.png]
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.......
(12-16-2017, 11:31 AM)Z-Force Wrote: https://www.toysrus.com/buy/sports/wwe-l...-128796976

Unless they hang those figures on pegs far away from all the rest of the toys, it won't be authentic.
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
You should hold out for the variant "Fuck Money Virgil" figure.
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
Hello to 2018. I'm glad everyone's balls dropped successfully. I'm going to sleep.
I've read through these several times now.
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/ri...un-threads
Dream Journal 1-16-2018
I was with friends and family watching the new version of Murder on the Orient Express. Murder on the Orient Express is a spy movie where a group of 6 anti-hero types are brought together to take on an alliance of multiple mobster families' hitmen on a train. My nephew asked me what I liked about the movie and if the new version was as good as the one that came out in the 80s. I explained that I enjoyed that these 6 guys take on 1000 shitbags through the whole movie and barely get a scratch on them and that it's stupid, unrealistic, but highly entertaining. There was a scene where a whole car of the train was just lined with guys with handguns pointing at the door ready for one of the guys to come in, and that guy just charged in blazing with uzis in each hand and slaughtered them all without getting hit at all. I thought it was really interesting how the train had a fancy hotel in it that the characters checked in to and all the hitmen were waiting for them there. It was a prelude to the final firefight where they had to go from room to room in the hotel avoiding ambushes and traps (this is where they got the barest of scratches done to them).

After it was over we watched The Sopranos episode that was a tribute to it. This one I thought was weird because the train became just a really big limo. It was cool seeing the different cast members of the Sopranos playing the parts of the movie characters but strange seeing them with different hair colors and wearing bizarre costumes. It's like they tried to treat it as a surrealistic dream or something. They also added in an out of nowhere plot of one of their kids running through the back rooms of the limo trying to get away from Freddy Kruger. The back areas of the limo were flooded and the kid was having to swim away from Freddy and jump up through the various sun roofs to get air.

I honestly was getting disappointed with the Sopranos episode and changed over to watching the new Jennifer Lawrence movie that I got to co-star in with her. We played friends (with the chance to become more) who go on the run after she accidentally kills her mom on the school bus. We have this cool montage in there where it shows us riding a tour bus across the states in fast forward and you see her constantly changing her hair color and style to disguise herself from place to place while I just end up growing a darker and darker beard and long stringy hair (this was hard to do considering my hair is about as dead as dead can get, but you know you gotta do what the script calls for). We got to the part where Jamie Lee Curtis' cop character caught us and Jennifer ended up shooting her by accident. I told her to run for it while I found a first aid kit in Jamie's vehicle and tried to save her life.
I woke up before I saw where this was going.
Two more occurred to me in the shower.
Hannibal Jr. and El Hijo Del Mr. Wiggles - h.W.o.: Los Organization Del Mexico
A Mexican midget in a Tyrant costume named Mini-Tyrant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJVCwnIWq4
I'm glad this exists, now I don't have to make it myself.
Though I still might pop in the PS3 version before the remake comes out next week.