Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, thank you for making this easy capcom.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/2...ises-mvc3/

"[i][b]
Shit man, this was already out of my purchase list when they Said No Ghost Rider. Not To mention no Punisher. The only characters they have in the game with any Balls are  Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man and Hulk. And I hate the way Hulk and Spidey play, so that is two down. None of *my* characters are in the game yet. No Tabain, No L. Raptor (Zabel), No Ghost Rider, No Punisher, No Blade, No Juggernaut. Christ, we don't even have Zangief or any proper grapplers yet at all. With the library of character they had at their disposal, we get M.O.D.O.K ?

In Living Color The Head Detective
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
I'm reminded of Jim Carry's "LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'!" skit on In Living Color. Instead of a building, Capcom is blowing up their MvC fanbase.

The only deconfirmed character that I have a problem with not being in this game is Dr. Strange.  I just don't see how the hell Shuma-Gorath, and Dormammu can make it into these games, but not the guy who actually fights them.  It damn sure ain't because he's "too obscure", especially if we got fucking MODOK.  Oh why did I have to care about Dr. Strange now?  At least Dormammu looks cool.  I'll also give honorable mention to Ghost Rider.  I know very little about the guy, but I don't see any good reason for him not to be in either.  At the very least, he almost made it.

As I've said in ZOMG, I really like the roster thus far.  There's a few characters I'm not wild about having in, but I've grown to accept them (Yes, even MODOK).  I'm very pleased with having Amaterasu, Tron Bonne, and Arthur.  Mega Man classic is very likely, as well as Storm, so I'm all set.  I am starting to like the idea of having She-Hulk in assuming they make her a speedy grappler character.  Overall, what I like most about this roster is the more diverse cast over many of the previous Vs games.  I like having all these various franchises being represented as apposed to it being "X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Friends".  Tatsunoko vs. Capcom also had a lot of diversity despite it's smaller size which was also its most appealing aspect.  The downside to this is that you lose out on the lesser popular franchise characters to the most popular ones.

[Image: ZE21KXS.jpg][Image: JOJO+TO+BE+CONTINUED.gif]Eat it everyday!
Amaterasu, Tron Bonne, Arthur, Mega Man and Storm are more reason I will never play this pile of {SHOE}.
Being fair, it's said that the reason no Monster Hunter rep is in is because the Monster Hunter team said no.  Makes no fucking sense to me, but that's what's being said.

As for Ghost Rider, they made him, and he was working quite dandy, but they couldn't get his BIKE in, so they scrapped him.  I THINK we could've dealt with his bike getting the axe (that, and how couldn't they get the fucking bike to appear for a single simple Super move?), but whatever.

It's been rumored for some time that Mike Effing Haggar is in.  I've wanted him in one of these games for a loooooong time, so if he's in I'll grab it.  Actually, I'll grab the game regardless, in spite of some definite choices that confuse the Hell out of me.  Actually, I get the feeling that Marvel is personally responsible for a lot of those snafus.
(10-29-2010, 11:27 PM)lawman link Wrote: As for Ghost Rider, they made him, and he was working quite dandy, but they couldn't get his BIKE in, so they scrapped him.  I THINK we could've dealt with his bike getting the axe (that, and how couldn't they get the fucking bike to appear for a single simple Super move?), but whatever

After I heard the statement they announced about the bike thing, I came up with three separate supers in 45 seconds that involved his bike. They're lying, lazy fucking assholes is what they are. Anyone who knows anything about Ghost Rider knows that 90% of his fights do NOT have his bike involved. Is it a major part of his character? Yes. But If you lack the imagination to correctly design a video game, then shoot yourself in the fucking head and watch the rice fly out. It'll do us all a goddamn favor. And Capcom wonders why they are on the verge of Bankruptcy and why key developers like Inafune are quitting.
I think they meant that they couldn't get the bike to FIT due to memory limitations, but really, every time they say something like that I just look at it as an easy way to hush up disappointed fans without making anyone irate.  Just like when they said The Punisher and Chris Redfield would be too similar, and then they put in X-23.

But I think X-23 and MODOK were more Marvel choices than Capcom.  From what I've been hearing, with the earlier games Marvel just let Capcom do whatever the eff they please, but with this one Marvel actually has equal say on who gets in.  And, well, apparently X-23 has a solo comic either here or coming, so that'd explain why she gets in.  Marvel's also why Cyclops is out (not that I'm a big Cyclops fan, but to me he's the LEADER of the X-Men, so seeing him out, especially for that reason, is a bummer).  And MODOK, well... I'll admit that I don't know for certain.  Why the Hell DID he get in?  Everytime I see him all I think of is Krang from the Ninja Turtles, only Krang was less hideous.
(10-29-2010, 11:27 PM)lawman link Wrote: It's been rumored for some time that Mike Effing Haggar is in.  I've wanted him in one of these games for a loooooong time, so if he's in I'll grab it.

Funny you should mention that...

[Image: 29_haggar.jpg]

[Image: 29_haggarzoom.jpg]
[Image: ZE21KXS.jpg][Image: JOJO+TO+BE+CONTINUED.gif]Eat it everyday!
So a guy in a monkey mask hacked him into the game?  I'M SOLD!