Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hugs N Bunnies TV
HnBTV is LIVE this weekend with THE SIXTH WAVE, Saturday at 8pm EST.  There will be:

MUSIC VIDEOS (of varying quality.  Both of them)
RANDOM INSANITY
LIFE WITHOUT HUGS N BUNNIES THEATER EPISODE 4
AN CINEMATIC CLASSIC!
&MORE!

And of course there will be Punch and Pie.

Anyone interested in checking it out is welcome.
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
BTW - Countdown at ten minutes til 8, some musical slide show trivia festivities to pump everybody up. Big Grin
Thanks to everyone who checked out the show and enjoyed themselves.  I appreciated the positive feedback. Smile
I loved the Golden Age, and oh yeah that voice of God guy was pretty cool too  Wink

Saturday Night.
8pm
Eastern
HnBTV breaks into your homes and steals your computer for 3 hours and the Police won't show up to do anything until it's already over.  I've got TWO episodes of anime goodness for you (one of which is a long awaited return), a CINEMATIC CLASSIC, more Random Insanity than a security camera can catch, and an off-his-rocker clown to shoot the security camera just in case.  It will also be taco night, so don't forget to buy the fixins.
Tonight.
You.
Thanks to everyone that came out and checked out the show.  For anniebodies that missed it it's in the On Demand and it will be on The Loop through Monday.
Sorry I had to bolt early, my foot was acting up something fierce and I had to go lie down. 

Next weekend I'll be doing a special 3 hour "Life Without Hugs N Bunnies" night on HnBTV.  We will be re-living the best Random Insanity When They Cry moments, music, "best of" moments from the first 6 chapters, and a shiny, new BONUS chapter to start off season 2!  Will there finally be answers, or will the questions keep popping up?  OR BOTH?
All I can promise is that there will be bleeding Japanese school children, mad laughter, and punch & pie.
Also, the Auto-Pilot will be looping the first 6 episodes of Life Without Hugs N Bunnies Theater plus the mini-episode "Cat Killing Chapter" for the week running til Saturday night.  Those of you who have missed anything or just feel like watching TEH CREZZY again should take advantage Smile.