Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sickos On Parade TV
AWF is on for Wednesday, June 20th, 7 CST.

We'll hand out the UBA title following a one-night tournament, see the next chapter in Bo's quest to knock some sense into Vermin, and another Royal Death Bonanza.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
Last night's AWF was pre-empted by a retrospective of Vader's career. I'll reschedule it soon, but it may not be next week.
The one-night tournament for the UBA title will take place tomorrow at 7CST.
If ye fancies some Hoose, get yerself to the ZTV channel on the SOP Discord sometime befoar 1am and tell me you're thar.
Hoose at midnight unless someone else has already said they're doing something and I missed it.
Gonna be broadcasting the new Hokuto game sometime this afternoon, I will post again once I go live. Join me on Discord if you wanna join the fun.
ZTV special Edition this Saturday and Sunday (4/27-4/28) featuring 2019 Midwest Gaming Classic Footage. Start time will be 5:30 PM CST both nights.
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
I'm going to try to run ZTV tomorrow (Saturday) night at 5:30 CST, unless something unforeseen happens, or no body shows up.
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!