Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity.
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=31858
[Image: blocked.jpg]
You mean there's OTHER wrestling games out there besides Fire Pro?

Seriously, I read this and found it hilarious.  If I ever get the game, I'm going to post a bunch of screenshots of Santino Marella beating the shit out of Triple H Tongue

Kojima did the same thing with Overrated Gear Solid 4.
(09-20-2008, 10:30 PM)Z-Force link Wrote:You mean there's OTHER wrestling games out there besides Fire Pro?

Seriously, I read this and found it hilarious.  If I ever get the game, I'm going to post a bunch of screenshots of Santino Marella beating the shit out of Triple H Tongue

Don't forget the chair. He needs a steel chair to do it with. That'll make it perfect.
"These words of wisdom come with lack of vision.
This is the first day I've ever had to stand and witness."
I'm sure this happens with every single WWE game. Plus, Trips has been overpowered in every game since No Mercy's story mode.
Tranquilo...
Actually, once you got the timing down for counters, Trips was a cinch to beat, making the process delicious.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
"Trips"?... Ugh....
I am fully convinced that Vince McMahon is a vampire... or a lich, i haven't the proof yet. And whichever he isn't, Hulk Hogan is the other.
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
But what if he's a lich-vampire?
Would that make hogan a vampire-lich?
Depends, which is the one that sucks dicks instead of blood?
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night