Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty Monster Hunter?
'- Koei announced Shin Sangoku Musou: Multi Raid [Dynasty Warriors: Multi Raid] for PSP, an all new 4-player action inspired by Monster Hunter. The game will have massive battles with gigantic monsters, wild beasts and ancient machines built to protect the fortresses. The warriors can transform with "Shin Musou Kakusei", which gives them new power and appearance.'

From http://www.the-magicbox.com , the site also has a picture of it.

I'm sure opinions on this game will be mixed... I think.  I know Monster Hunter isn't really a bad game, but... what the fuck?
Quote:I know Monster Hunter isn't really a bad game, but...

Ever played Monster Hunter: Evo?
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
(09-13-2008, 06:56 PM)The Zacky link Wrote:
Quote:I know Monster Hunter isn't really a bad game, but...

Ever played Monster Hunter: Evo?

It's the only Monster Hunter game I played.  I put somewhere around 20 hours into it before trading it in to EB.  I figure about 10 of those hours were spent trying to kill the first kut-ku.  It's a fun game, but it's really hard to play solo, and unlike in Japan, where I'm sure every third person owns a copy, in America it's much harder to find someone else to play the game with.  Since the series is one of few on the Playstation 2 to feature online play, you KNOW it was meant to be played with others.
(09-13-2008, 03:26 PM)lawman link Wrote:  I know Monster Hunter isn't really a bad game, but... what the fuck?
You're right, it's not a bad game. It's a fucking awesome one.