Awesome Awesome
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z's gift to me, and my gift to you
[youtube=425,350]4_STBpY7epw[/youtube]
Man this game is so frickin' funny ;D
Awesome to the second power.

Things like this make me so dang happy that I'm moving to Japan in a couple of years.
nope
:o

I knew that would come back to haunt me someday

For those of you new to the forum, I should probably explain the story behind what you have just witnessed.  One day, I was at a store called "Take 2" that sells used Games, DVD's CD's, etc.  I found this game on the shelf, with a price tag of $9.99 and the price tag referred to the game as "Wrestle Shooter"  Being a fan of both wrestlers, and shooters, I figured $10 was a small price to pay.  Upon putting the game in my system, I was immediately scarred for life by the video you witnessed above.  Now I admit to having pretty weird taste in games.  I'll buy stuff like "Izuna: The Legend of the Unemployed Ninja" in a heartbeat, and not only that, but buy the sequel too.  Hell, I even bought a German copy of "Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland"  But even I have to draw the line at one point.  I at one point tried to sell the game on Ebay but failed.  And having had previous success unloading an Atari Jaguar to a member of this forum that came from the same, store, I begged someone, ANYONE to take it off my hands.  JD turned out to be the "Lucky" one who was recipient of this "Gift"  And uh.... yeah.

Holy shit, that was amazing.
There is no Poll option to describe how that made me feel
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
(07-27-2008, 08:32 PM)Weehawk link Wrote:There is no Poll option to describe how that made me feel
Well, I don't think adding "Sexified" would help the poll that much.
More like "Horrified", "Dead Inside" or "Suicidal" after seeing that
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
Added this to my favorites on YouTube.  I have to watch this video at least four or five times a day...I'm completely serious.

Funny enough, JD goes and springs this video on all of us about one week after I added this gem to my list;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8g7NEeNEs

Coincidence?

Or destiny?
nope
(07-28-2008, 07:57 AM)Weehawk link Wrote:More like "Horrified", "Dead Inside" or "Suicidal" after seeing that

But not limited to just one, right?
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night