Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for nothing Nintendo.....
(07-17-2008, 04:38 AM)Akubarix link Wrote:Cool.  Smile
So when are we going to brawl?

Whenever, just let me know. I'll switch it on sometime tonight for sure.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
Well, crap... I'm leaving for Missouri in less than 7 hours. I'll hop on YIM and see what's up.
Where in Missouri are you going to be? If you're anywhere near KC, let me know.
Somewhere around Saint Louis and Washington. I don't know how close or far away that is from you.
EDIT: Never mind, caught you in YIM. 3 hours... So close, yet so far away.
I've said this on AIM, but I think it bears repeating: The Tokyo Game Show has always been Nintendo's bread-and-butter.  I expect that they'll reveal their big guns then.

Also, last year was the first year that E3 shrunk significantly, and it was also the first year that it had particularly little to show off.  I expect this to be a continuous trend.

Also, Zacky, your new avatar is HILARIOUS.  It literally made me laugh out loud.

(Just putting this in the proper topic)
Vermin, hop on AIM/YIM plox. Z and shiro are on, let's get some brawl on.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
On the "do not" list:

downwards corkscrew while Metal Wario.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Gotta admit, that was a lot of fun  ;D
I saved a replay of you butt-bumping Shiro into the breaker beam.
Waugh waugh waaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!

That was awesome! We must do this again!

Quote:I saved a replay of you butt-bumping Shiro into the breaker beam.

I don't know which to be more afraid of: That laser or the awesome power of Peach's ass.

Quote:Gotta admit, that was a lot of fun.  ;D

OnE oF uS! oNe Of Us! EmBrAcE iT! gIvE iN tO tHe PoWeR oF bRaWl! ;D ;D ;D
"These words of wisdom come with lack of vision.
This is the first day I've ever had to stand and witness."