Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for nothing Nintendo.....
I just noticed that Nintendo is losing the vote at Gamefaqs for "Which big 3 company had the best E3 showing"  When Nintendo is losing the vote on something at GAMEFAQS, that's a sure sign of fail, because the average Gamefaqs schmoe is either a Nintendo fanboy, a Square/Final Fantasy Fanboy, or both.  (On a side note, I voted for Sony, because they were the only ones to show a glimpse of something I might actually care about, that being God of War 3)
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
(07-16-2008, 10:33 AM)LordVermin link Wrote:But Nintendo could make me REALLY happy by showing me a Wii-render of Bald Bull's ugly ass face. I can say that for certain. Every time I get the Little Mac assist trophy I smile.
I give me your brawl code! I HUNGER FOR BATTLE!
(07-16-2008, 11:23 AM)The Zacky link Wrote:But only if it's for the better. I think Bull and Sandman just got fat in SUPEr PO, and Super Macho just... AGED.

The fatter and uglier Bald Bull gets, the more Bald Bull he will be. Once he reaches the point where he looks like a bipedal sharpei drawn by Picasso along with a huge beer gut and boxing gloves, we'll have reached Bald Bull nirvana.

Quote:On a side note, I voted for Sony, because they were the only ones to show a glimpse of something I might actually care about, that being God of War 3

I don't think anyone can argue with MS having the best E3. Taking an exclusive as big as FF away from Sony is a MAJOR blow, and from the sound of things, a blow Sony never saw coming. Sont retaining the Japanese exclusivity is the only remotely positive thing about it, and that wasn't because of Sony as much as it is because the 360 is the red-headed step child console in Japan.

Quote:I give me your brawl code! I HUNGER FOR BATTLE!

Brawl: 4511-2005-6943

[Image: blocked.jpg]
Zelda's coming to kill yoooooooooou....

Verm:  I added you to my friends list, my brawl code is now in my sig (in case anyone else wants it too)
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
WAH, WAH, WAH!
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Let's arrange a game.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
(07-17-2008, 12:20 AM)LordVermin link Wrote:Brawl: 4511-2005-6943
Aye, here's mine: 5455-9021-0574 "Aku"

Also, could you make an animated gif of Wolf's "howl" taunt? <3
(07-17-2008, 02:08 AM)The Zacky link Wrote:Let's arrange a game.
I NOW ISSUE THE CALL! ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT?!
(07-17-2008, 03:51 AM)Akubarix link Wrote:[quote author=LordVermin link=topic=239.msg2272#msg2272 date=1216254001]
Brawl: 4511-2005-6943
Aye, here's mine: 5455-9021-0574 "Aku"

Also, could you make an animated gif of Wolf's "howl" taunt? <3
[/quote]

I didn't make that gif, but as soon as I unlock Wolf, I'll see what I can do.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
Cool.  Smile
So when are we going to brawl?