Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, the "retooled" SOP...
(07-15-2008, 09:26 PM)LordVermin link Wrote:Thanks guys, all those issues should be fixed now. It's amazing the things that display differently locally as opposed to on a remote server, even when you're using virtually identical software locally. Some of it was database errors, too, since SOP has made the jump from being text/page driven to being almost totally database driven.
*Nod* Everything's just fine now. Glad to be of assistance.
The top(with the arcade game and shit) is off-centre for me in IE(I don't use Firefox). Maybe it's my screen resolution(1024x768) or something, but it looks odd.
(07-16-2008, 03:09 AM)Davey link Wrote:The top(with the arcade game and shit) is off-centre for me in IE(I don't use Firefox). Maybe it's my screen resolution(1024x768) or something, but it looks odd.

Thanks Dave, EZ reported the same thing. I designed it in 1280x1024, so I'll go back and take a look at it in your res.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
Wow, my 'net goes down for a few days, and this happens. Awesome stuff.
Tranquilo...
THIS is why your net went down. It couldn't handle the MAGNATUDE OF SOP'S NEW AWESOME GLOW!
ah-HA---

I finally found the forum link!

...with my firefox browser, the buttons are moved over to the right some- thereby shoving the left 3 buttons under the game screen!
(which talks to me!)

it's supper schnazzy tho', btw.
Yeah JD, I had the same issue using IE. I think it's screen res related.
It's res related for sure. I'm working on a fix for 1024x768.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
HOLY SHIT!!! I can't get on for two months, then when I do, everything's different. Meh. It looks cool, so I'm certainly not complaining. It's good to be back, for at least a couple of days, and on a computer with a 64 kpbs connection speed.
All I want to know is... can you eat it on a cracker?
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]