Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Diablo 3 is an abomination, it looks exactly like WoW and looks girly!"
http://kotaku.com/5021491/diablo-iii-pro...our-friend

Never have I wished more with the power of lemon that a company would ignore an outcry than this.

I personally love Diablo 3's artstyle, color-scheme, graphics, etc.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Colors are for pussies. I'm going back to playing PONG like a REAL MAN!
It reminds me a lot of Warcraft 3, artwise, which is fine by me

Blizzard tells those whining about the art style to go fuck themselves

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_e...d=26519817

Fucking stupid Mongoloids apparently forgot all the goddamn green grass in Act I, and that the entirety of Act II was a fucking DESERT. Full of sunlight those deserts. At least, last time I checked. Its mother fuckers like the ones signing this petition that bring the I.Q. of the general public to an all time low. I am hoping for meteors to hit them.
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
What I would really like to know is....

Has anything important ever been accomplished via online petitions?

Nope.
Only two things have ever been accomplished by petitions that I'm aware of.  Getting the rest of Sailor Moon translated and bringing back Family Guy.  Whether those are good or bad things I guess depends on your personal point of view :-).

On a side note, I LOVE your new Avatar 'Hawk :-).
[Image: knives_striker_scott.gif]
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
[Image: N28tOyw.jpg]
(08-06-2008, 04:52 PM)Red Dog link Wrote:Only two things have ever been accomplished by petitions that I'm aware of.  Getting the rest of Sailor Moon translated and bringing back Family Guy.  Whether those are good or bad things I guess depends on your personal point of view :-).

On a side note, I LOVE your new Avatar 'Hawk :-).
Family Guy only came back because Fox learned that it was popular again (thanks to Adult Swim). Sailor Moon well... I don't know....