Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIABLO 3 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!
I'd say more, but do I really have to?

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
Let's hope they don't fuck this one up.
It can't be any worse than Hellgate London
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
The Barbarian looks like a 60 year-old Kevin Costner who'd been binging on Steroids and burgers.

I'm already disappointed if there aren't different heads to choose from.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
(06-28-2008, 08:08 PM)Z-Force link Wrote:It can't be any worse than Hellgate London
WHY DID YOU SAY IT!? OH WHY DID YOU SAY IT!?
You know, I always chastise blizzard as a company these days. Eventually, I bought into the hype of them "not having a clue".

As such, i was so sad when I heard "the team responsible for Diablo 1 and 2 has broken off and started hellgate". I was afraid no Diablo 3 would be born, and if it was, it wouldn't be shit compared to Hellgate.

Not only did Hellgate suck dick, this, from what I saw in the movies, looks in-fucking-credible. I am so excited, I can't describe it.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
(06-29-2008, 01:41 AM)The Zacky link Wrote:You know, I always chastise blizzard as a company these days. Eventually, I bought into the hype of them "not having a clue".
Because they don't. I'm pretty god damn sure the only reason they're around today is luck. Diablo and Diablo II were good based on luck. Had to be. There's no way that the same team that made DII made HGL. None. Not by a logical standpoint. The wind blew correctly that day. A ninja came in and reprogrammed their shit without them knowing. SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Warcraft... Well, hype+devote nerds=Billions in profit. Worked for D and D, but the difference is D and D is fucking awesome.

How receptive do you think Blizzard would be towards player feedback for D3?

I want to suggest that they allow - even if it's a toggle - "dynamic music" for the BGM. What really blew me away in the trailer was the background music that was playing at each part, really building the mood for me.

Then i saw the videos via ign, which had neither commentary, nor music in the background. It was a significant difference for me, especially during the epic fight with the siegebeast.
DIABLO 3 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!
And so am I >=3.
Now that Diablo 3 is announced, maybe Destroy All Whistles will make it out eventually, since it's supposed to come out between Diablo 3 and Duke Nukem Forever Tongue