Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wide World Of Football
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!?!!? AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
You know, I'm really annoyed at the Favre situation. Not because he's a bad player, or I dislike the Packs. I was actually a big Pats fan a big part of my life. It's just...

Favre says he'll retire when he finally goes out on a really good season.

Then my father tells me they interviewed him for their latest game.

"Well that depends. If we lose this one, I'll be back another year"

You are not going to win another superbowl.*

*Yes, I realize as of writing this, they have a real shot to do so - if you think the refs won't give the Pats the game. However, to act as though you won't retire until you win another Super Bowl, or at least a Division championship, come on.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Yeah, but if the Packers win it all, Favre might stay another year because "he still got it".

He's a grumpy old man. He's never happy, and he'll never stop until he has too. And I like it!
Tranquilo...
Speaking of the Cowboys, THEY LOST TO THE GIANTS!!!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ;D

Now I can rub it in my brother-in-law's face, since he's such a big Cowboys fan.
I hope Favre plays until *I* die, personally.

With the team they have and the level he is playing at right now, they're capable of making another run next year.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
I have nothing against Favre the player. In fact, I respect to know end the will to want to play what you love until the day you die.

I just can't stand the whole "I'll retire... wait now I can't... well, maybe if we-", because I know you're not. WE know you're not. A good season's only going to make you want ANOTHER good season. A Super bowl win's only going to make you want a season in glory. Just say you're a quarterback today, and you'll be one til the day you die.

Hell, in a perfect world, he'd wear Navy and Orange so my guys could actually have an offense =/
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
....Then my elation at the Cowboys losing was tempered by the fact that the Chargers beat the Colts.

Suddenly, the only team that has a chance at beating the Pats is Green Bay, and, frankly, I'd rather have the Colts. No offence to you Packers fans out there, but I really think that the Colts had a better chance at beating those Patriots.

But, I guess we'll have to wait until the NFC championships and hope the Giants don't pull off an upset.
The NFC championship game is my Super Bowl this year. I don't really care what happens in the AFC, it's obvious the Pats are going all the way.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
I don't care. I'm going to hold out hope that the Packers will somehow win......just like the Patriots somehow won against the Rams in '01. As the saying goes, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
You know what bugs me... let's say for arguement's sake that the Packers go to the Super Bowl.  And let's then say that the Chargers manage to upset the Patriots in the AFC Title game.  If the Packers then beat the Chargers, you'll hear the entire off season about how the Packers didn't beat the Patriots and blah blah blah.
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!