Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wide World Of Football
I pray that the Pats go undefeated until they lose to my COLTS in the playoffs.  Because we know if them bastards lose in the regular season they're going to win it all and that would suck.
THE KING of thread killing tech
UPDATE:

We finally got a new head coach. Bob Petrino, the now former head coach of the Atlanta Falcons, is getting the head coaching job.

I'm not sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign.

I heard that Petrino just called his boss and said "I quit." He then packed up and left, the Falcons be damned. He didn't even tender a resignation, and isn't even going to finish the season with the Falcons.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.....
FINAL UPDATE! ;D

Cotton Bowl final score: Missouri 38, Arkansas 7.

What a fucking disaster.

It seemed to me that the real Arkansas football team was in the Bahamas for the holiday, and they sent a bunch of zombies to play in their place, because that's how they played. I really don't even want to talk about the game, it was so bad.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back home and cry myself to sleep. Again.
......And then I heard from a classmate that the Patriots went 16-0.

All together now!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wheeze* *collapses*

It's times like this that make me want to buy a Tom Brady figurine, tie some yarn to it, then drag it behind my bus.
I'm just praying they get beat in the playoffs.

Or end up in a rematch with Washington in the Super Bowl if nothing else.

[Image: blocked.jpg]
If anyone had told me at the beginning of the year that the Packers would go 13-3, win their division and have a first round bye in the playoffs, I'd have laughed in their face.  That being said, here they are, and I'm happy.  I just hope they don't blow it by losing in the divisional round.  Dallas is tough (and the Packers haven't won in Dallas for as long as I've been following football) but I'm hoping they at least make it to the NFC Title game. 
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
Trust me, I would've done the same thing. Even so, I'm happy. It's good to see Brett Farve (I think that's how you spell his name) have a good season for once, because I can't remember when they've had such a good season.
The last time they had a season where they were considered legit contenders was that one year where they lost to the damn Eagles in the second round of the playoffs.  Fourth and 26 my ass....

Oh yeah and you flipped the R and V, it's actually spelled F-a-v-r-e.... I know, it's weird Smile
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
The Pack is definitely my choice if it can't be Washington. You an already hear the Pats fans whining about a Pack/Pats super bowl possibility before we're even in the playoffs. They're already making excuses for a Pats loss by saying the refs couldn't help but favor Favre in that situation.

What, and like the refs never help the Pats? Please. They've practically given the Pats like 5-6 TD's over the last several weeks. I mean every time the fuckers start to get beat, here's a phantom illegal contact call to give them a first down. You take the refs out of the equation and they'd have lost to the Giants AND the Ravens and possibly even the Jets.

[Image: blocked.jpg]
Well, the Packers are better than those damned Cowboys in the Super Bowl.