Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vermin will have to update Jigglemania when Soul Calibur 4 comes out.....
...Then I pay them for the sex, right?
Kinda brings a new meaning to "Bubble Blowing", eh?
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
(01-24-2008, 12:49 AM)Akubarix link Wrote: ...Then I pay them for the sex, right?

Somehow I doubt that's part of their 'attack'.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
I'm sure that old "did you blow bubbles as a kid" joke just makes them snap out these days.

You get trapped in a bubble, and you figure you'll be fine. You can still breathe in one, I think. But then you feel a burning sensation all around you. That bubble is made out of their ultra-powered stomach acid, man! By the time Bub and Bob crush you with their ass to break the bubble, you're digested into an apple or some "delicious, moist cake".
Tranquilo...
(01-24-2008, 05:46 PM)squiggy link Wrote: I'm sure that old "did you blow bubbles as a kid" joke just makes them snap out these days.

You get trapped in a bubble, and you figure you'll be fine. You can still breathe in one, I think. But then you feel a burning sensation all around you. That bubble is made out of their ultra-powered stomach acid, man! By the time Bub and Bob crush you with their ass to break the bubble, you're digested into an apple or some "delicious, moist cake".

LMFAO.

Someone understands....

The "delicious, moist cake" I must say...is beaten only by the random blinking Bub or Bob replicas.
[Image: Sirens.gif]
Oh, good LORD!! I just saw the update. In my book, big, bouncing boobs are a plus, but THAT is just sick.

That animation made me thankful that I never got to see any in-game videos of Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.

BTW, posting here is going to be a problem for me, since the school had this site blocked. I tried to do it at the library, but then I backed into some old geezer's car. I don't think my parents would approve of me coming here, so I can't do it at home. Even so, I'll check in as often as I can.
And now it's out..... I'll be waiting for that update Tongue
[Image: uBt9pzb.png]
If you're feeling lonely today... come along and throw your cares away!
We're really glad that you're our friend, And this is a friendship that never ever ends!
The jublies... They're... EVERYWHERE!!!