Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Whistle Hunter High Score thread
Does this include zombies?

If not, get cracking on that. The kids like zombies.
(09-03-2007, 02:26 AM)Spunk link Wrote: Does this include zombies?

No, but you make a strong point there.
[Image: blocked.jpg]
(09-03-2007, 02:45 AM)LordVermin link Wrote: [quote author=Spunk link=topic=115.msg1137#msg1137 date=1188786403]
Does this include zombies?

No, but you make a strong point there.
[/quote]

I played for a while, and had fun with it. But it is not enough to get me to play this over Boxhead or other various zombie games whilst bored at work.
Whistle Hunter 1.2 released. Please report any bugs so I can squish 'em.

580,625... my rank... SCARFACE

Great revision, I love the shop feature, it adds a whole new dimension to the game Smile

I'm done
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
See? I told you it'd be easier Smile

(10-29-2007, 09:38 PM)LordVermin link Wrote: See? I told you it'd be easier Smile

It starts out HARDER, with the turrets taking up to 12-ish blasts. However, once you max out the rifle, and start taking upgrades (I took them in order of life increase, less damage, dodge), it actually becomes pretty impossible to die until about the 2-million mark I assume (I just suicided at 1.7mil, but I coulda just kept buying 1-ups and armor. Admittedly at about 1.5 million, the game just started to throw tidal waves of whistles at me and the flying machine's rockets seemed to be stuck on "automatic".

Great update, loving it. 1.3 - BOSSES.
Zacky: now that's gravy on 360, but on PC it's hooking you up with servers all the way in Germany and shit.
LordVermin: yeah, he's been complaining about that too, I think he was looking up how to call somebody a faggot in german the other night
Actually, I was also wondering - were repeated passwords intended? I recieved the same password reward 5 times in a row.
Yes, the reward is entirely random, so it is possible to get the same ones over and over.

I'll probably make some small adjustments to the upgrade prices and stuff for 1.3, but this is pretty much how it will stay.

Quote:Great update, loving it. 1.3 - BOSSES.

Big Grin